Partners and Families
Partners and children enrich and enliven our community. In return, we try to make sure that they benefit from the INSEAD experience in every possible way.
Around 30% of students bring partners to INSEAD
This makes for a large, vibrant group - as diverse as the student population itself and fully integrated with it. A year as a partner at INSEAD is a great opportunity to experience new cultures and learn new languages. Plus, Singapore is a dynamic world city, just a short flight away from some of Asia's most desirable holiday destinations, while Fontainebleau is a national centre for heritage and outdoor activities, only 40 minutes from Paris by train.
Children are particularly welcome
Although they have free run of the campuses, each site has a special playroom (which is under parents responsibilities – no childcare are provided), equipped especially for babies, toddlers and parents and where baby music class is hosted (only in Fontainebleau). Kids even get their own "future MBA" security pass on demand and a network of international friends, just like mum and dad. Plus, both Singapore and Fontainebleau are extraordinarily child-friendly places to live.
INSEAD MBA Administration
INSEAD MBA Administration provides partners with:
- Advice on residency and visa issues, as well as help finding childcare, schools, banks, insurance and healthcare.
- Career Workshops organized all year long as joint event with students.
- Full access to the campus gym with fees offered by INSEAD.
- Membership of the 24-hour INSEAD library – including a wide selection of films.
- Possible membership of INSEAD student clubs.
- Collaboration on the organization of MBA Events such as National Weeks, Cabaret, DASH.
- Welcome activities to get to know your new home.
- Dedicated staff members on both campuses.
- Partners room in FBL – a dedicated room to partners activities.
- Monthly meeting with the MBA Office.
INSEAD Partners’ Connection
Make an effort to mingle with people in the INSEAD community. Go for dinners, go on trips around the region and engage in social activities. It can be tough in the beginning, but stay positive and you’ll have an amazing year
Master degree in Finance & Investments
I have made a very diverse group of friends and have expanded my cultural knowledge of the world around me.
Professional Development Manager
Come to INSEAD. The school will most likely change your partner's life and it may change yours as well.
Air Traffic Controller at Paris Charles De Gaulle airport
Useful Contacts & Information
If you have any questions related to our programmes or application procedures, we are here to help you.