AVIRA is a peer-led seminar, raising questions and contesting alternatives through group and plenary interaction, as well as active exchange with session leaders. Beyond information and knowledge, the programme includes a transformational module based on peer coaching, facilitated by a professional coach and including post-programme follow-up.
Condensed into five intensive days, the programme is fully residential and takes place on campus.
- What are the shifts and trends in the world economy and where it is headed?
- What is the role of business in society (climate change, inequality, gender disparity and water security)?
- What is your professional identity and leadership style?
- What is your organisation’s aspiration? Will it inspire performance and attract financial, intellectual and human capital resources?
- How does your organisation fit in the world? In what world does your organisation fit?
- How future-proof in an ever-changing environment is your vision and strategy?
- What is the role of imagination in framing and choosing goals?
- How to think outside the box and create alternative business models?
- What is the role of imagination in non-market strategy?
- What is the leader’s role?
- What does it take to transform an organisation?
- How do you assure the organisation’s future and develop intellectual, human and social capital?
- What is your accountability and stewardship for nature’s ecosystem – where to start and where to stop?
- How to be a leader of transformation and not only a manager of turnaround?
- How to close the knowing-doing gap?
- What is the logic of collaboration and architecture of partnerships?