- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
Over five intensive days of case studies, experiential exercises, group work and lectures, the programme explores the business outcomes of R&D. It includes the following components.
Managing a portfolio of processes for different types of innovations
- Why is it important that portfolio management goes beyond financial evaluations?
- What are the best practices for devising competitive portfolios?
- What are the ways in which R&D can contribute optimally to overall company goals?
- Are there alternative sources of innovation other than product or technology?
Measuring R&D innovation performance
- Why are many current evaluation systems unsatisfactory?
- What does a good R&D measurement system look like?
Structures for portfolio innovation
- What does good team management consist of?
- How do you put in place structures when teams are globally diverse?
Organisational innovativeness and idea creation
- Which R&D processes foster creative organisations?
- How can we increase organisational creativity?
Call Asia Office