The programme is organised around two main themes which leaders at law firms should focus on to be successful in the increasingly competitive and disrupted environment: Leading Strategically and Leading People.
- Strategic Thinking: What is Your Strategy Agenda in the Age of Disruption?
- Strategic Innovation: Redefining Your Strategy in the Age of Disruption
- Executing your strategy
- Leading Organisational Change in the Digital Era
- Leading High Performance Teams
- Developing your personal leadership philosophy
- Re-entry and personal development plans
Case studies, lectures, classroom discussions, and small group discussions will provide participants opportunities to deliberate on the determinants of sustained success. Exposure to real world issues will help participants work through possible approaches and solutions to the problems that leaders in the legal profession and in professional service firms including law firms confront on a daily basis. The anticipated time commitment that participants should consider investing in pre-programme readings is expected to be approximately 5 hours at maximum.