- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
INSEAD Lead the Future convenes a carefully selected and exclusive cohort of mid to senior executives and leaders from very roles, industries and geographies. Participants benefit from the heterogeneity of the learning community.
Typical participants are:
- Senior executives looking for diverse lenses, perspectives, ideas and approaches to drive innovation and find new solutions for sustainable impact
- Mid-level leaders looking to accelerate and extend their competencies and enhance the impact of their team and their own leadership going forward
- High-potential managers looking for the tools, frameworks and knowledge to fast-track their leadership and deliver continuous value and impact
- Enterprising professionals looking to collaborate and exchange expertise, experience and insights with other motivated and visionary leaders to drive impact and change.
Upon completion of the programme graduates of Lead the Future will gain alumni status for a period of 3 years, with the option to continue the membership and gain access to benefits thereafter on a minimal annual fee basis.
Only graduates of our world-famous degree programmes including the MBA, Executive MBA and PhD programmes, together with selected Executive Education programmes, are eligible for this status. The elite worldwide network consists of 64,000 alumni in more than 180 countries, many with very active National Alumni Associations.