The programme content is delivered over 5 weeks requiring you to work on multiple levels. Each week develops one part of
the financial analysis framework, addressing overall the three following topics:
- Technological game changers and the changing customer behaviour
- Three transformational shifts in marketing strategy
- Product-centric perspective to customer-centric perspective
Agile Marketing Organisation
- Technological solutions driving customer value for different segments and markets
- Customer-centric digital marketing organisations
- Digital solutions to improve marketing speed and efficiency
Customer Value Creation - Analytics
- Leverage “big” data to generate customer insights
- Basic, powerful analytical skills around “big” customer data
- Measure the effectiveness of a marketing strategy
Customer Value Creation - Experiences
- Powerful customer experiences along the customer journey
- Strategic importance of online content in the digital age
- Turn your organisation into a content powerhouse
From Strategy to Execution
- Appreciation for the design of a digital marketing organisation
- Roles, structures, and movements required to drive effective change
- Manage internal change in organisational structure, leadership, processes, governance etc.
Action Learning Project
Your Action Learning Project (ALP) is a unique opportunity to apply your learning to your own business context. The ALP will take you on a step-by-step journey in which you will identify a non-trivial, yet manageable, business challenge, which can serve as a realistic platform to put in practice the key concepts acquired in Driving Digital Marketing Strategy programme.
Working directly with a learning coach, you will design the ALP that best fits with your personal learning objectives. If you are part of a team attending the programme with colleagues from the same organisation, you have the option to work with your coach to structure a more ambitious team ALP to collaborate and work on together.
There are three phases to the ALP process:
- First, you will agree on the scope of your ALP with the learning coach, to make sure it aligns with the learning objectives of the programme and culminates in a concrete goal.
- Second, in each of the five content weeks, you will apply the tools and concepts from that week to your ALP.
- Third, following the completion of the course work you will synthesize your weekly submissions to propose a concrete strategic recommendation based on solid financial analysis. Your final submission will be subject to peer review. All participants will review two to four other submissions and provide peer feedback. The final ALP and peer review process normally takes between 10-12 days after the programme content finishes.
- Apply programme concepts to address a digital challenge in your own personal or business context
- Understand, through your interactions with digital coaches, the importance of managing the customer business interface in any digital marketing strategy
- Practice the methods and develop the mind-set needed to develop digital marketing capabilities in your context.
Weekly Learning Journey
Each week of content follows a very clear path to facilitate learning for busy executives. The platform allows participants to learn at their own pace during each week, by viewing the content, completing assignments and engaging in discussions, taking on average 4-6 hours per week to complete.