INSEAD / CVTrust partnership launches Smart Diploma™
Pioneering resource introduces first fully-secure digital credentials
Middle East, Asia, Europe
27 February 2012
INSEAD, the leading international business school, in partnership with CVTrust, has launchedSmart Diploma™, a fully-secured, digital diploma which allows academia to customise digital templates in order to securely and efficiently grant certified credentials to graduates and alumni.
The digital diplomas are stored and secured on a graduate’s personal account that can then make their diplomas and credentials available to recruiters or potential employers, globally. This gives recruiters the ability to easily verify the authenticity and integrity of issued credentials through a safe, certified online system. This revolutionary tool is protected with a customised encryption system to ensure security and privacy.
“The ability to obtain diplomas and credentials digitally from anywhere in the world represents significant innovation in the academic world,” says Stéphanie Villemagne, Director of INSEAD’s MBA Programme Management. “We believe that Smart Diploma™ is a modern solution with positive long-term implications for academia, graduates and global recruiters alike.”
The fully-secured and certified digital credentials issued through Smart Diploma™ also bring benefits such as:
- Instant issuing of fully and individually-tailored digital credentials by academic institutions
- Lesser administrative burden: no need for duplicates, no need to answer to recruiters' verification requests
- Credentials are never lost but securely stored on each graduate's personal CVTrust account
- Instant and secure access to credentials by recipients specifically designated by graduates, anytime, anywhere, but strictly restricted
- Unique statistical data, a few clicks away, arming academic institutions with tools to serve their marketing needs
- Fraud prevention, Smart DiplomaTM, protects academia, students and recruiters against wide spread credential counterfeiting
INSEAD is the first school to pioneer the use of Smart Diploma™ solution developed by CVTrust. The business school will immediately roll-out access to the tool to its graduates and then to its alumni community by summer of 2012.
More information about CVTrust can be found at: www.cvtrust.com