INSEAD Password Management Information
Create New Password and Activate Account
In order to access your INSEAD programme platform, you will be required to create a password. If you already have existing credentials from a previous INSEAD programme, please skip this step and use your former credentials.
- Click "Create New Password" below, enter your INSEAD username: [email protected], Captcha code and click 'Next'.
- Click on Email and do not close the new screen that opens up.
- Enter the verification code sent to your alternate email address and click "Next" to set your new password.
- Password must be at least 8 characters.
- Password must not include any part of your name or login.
- Password must not include the word INSEAD
- Password must include at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one special character.
If you encounter any technical issues or have a question, please contact the INSEAD IT Service Desk at [email protected].
To help ensure the security of information throughout the INSEAD community, we kindly ask you to read, make yourself familiar, and comply with the Charter governing the use of information technology resources at INSEAD for non-employees.
You may also find more information about the processing of your personal data and your rights by accessing INSEAD’s Data Protection Notice.