Assistant Professor of Organisational Behaviour
Noah Askin's teaching focuses primarily on firms’ organisational-strategic alignment, leading and experiencing organisational change, managing corporate culture and utilising social networks.
He is interested in social and cultural networks, the antecedents and consequences of creativity and innovation, the production and consumption of culture, and the dynamics of organisational and individual status.
Prior to becoming a business school academic, Noah had a number of roles in the business and not-for-profit sectors. He was a management consultant for the Monitor Group, working in its strategy practice and its Executive Development group. This was followed by several years as an early member of a start-up in the educational services space.
- David Vismans, Chief Product Officer, Booking.com
- Mina Radhakrishnan, 1st Head of Product, Uber and Co-founder, Different
- Ram Papatia, VP, Product Management, Flipkart
- Giovanni Iachello, Head of International Video Products, Facebook
- Mark Hull, Director, Product Management, Facebook
- Raphael Leiteritz, Director, Product Management, Google
- Kenneth Chin, Chief Product Officer, Seek