Assistant Professor of Organisational Behaviour
Noah Askin's teaching focuses primarily on firms’ organisational-strategic alignment, leading and experiencing organisational change, managing corporate culture and utilising social networks.
He is interested in social and cultural networks, the antecedents and consequences of creativity and innovation, the production and consumption of culture, and the dynamics of organisational and individual status.
Prior to becoming a business school academic, Noah had a number of roles in the business and not-for-profit sectors. He was a management consultant for the Monitor Group, working in its strategy practice and its Executive Development group. This was followed by several years as an early member of a start-up in the educational services space.
- Gibson Biddle, ex VP Product/CPO for Netflix/Chegg
- Minal Mehta, Head of Product for Emerging Markets, Google
- Ken Chin, ex Product Executive at eBay, BCG Digital Ventures
- Nesrine Changuel, Product Leader at Google, Spotify
- Bettina Goerner, Chief Data Officer, Centogene
- Remi Guyot, Chief Product Officer, Blablacar
- Mark Hull, Director of Product Management, Facebook
- Giovanni Iachello, Head of International Video Products, Facebook
- Ram Papatla, Product Executive at Booking.com