- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
The INSEAD Leadership Programme for Senior Executives – India (ILPSE) is a one-year part-time programme developed specifically for the Indian context. Learning focuses on four areas that together comprise excellent leadership:
- A comprehensive understanding of key frameworks and concepts that underlie modern management theory
- Practical and hands-on engagement with business management, processes and techniques
- Development of individual and professional values and beliefs to guide the future of your career and organisation.
- Integration of concepts and frameworks on strategy, innovation, entrepreneurship and digital leadership/ transformation
Building on the above, ILPSE's academic component is structured around three types of modules.
Business leadership and personal development
Leading to integrated learning of leadership-related skills and behaviour
Focusing on fundamental skills to strengthen your knowledge in multiple functional areas
Allowing you to delve deeper into some of the key functional management areas
Prior to the start of the formal programme, participants will complete optional online coursework covering basic financial concepts. In addition to these intensive learning opportunities, you will undertake assignments in the form of essays, interviews, reflection papers and action plans for behavioural change.
The academic component of ILPSE is complemented by regular invited talks by successful leaders.
In addition, ILPSE participants, in collaboration with the INSEAD Alumni Association (India), organise structured INSEAD India Business Dialogue events that provide a platform to debate and discuss topical issues with successful leaders from established firms as well as from entrepreneurial new ventures.
Innovative and transformative learning framework:
The blended learning framework will appeal to senior executives who are looking for rich content delivered in a flexible learning format:
- In-person immersions at INSEAD campuses in Singapore and Fontainebleau and in Mumbai.
- Live virtual sessions with global faculty designed to ensure a high-touch, transformational experience, appropriate for executive participants at this level.
- Participants will complete optional online coursework covering basic financial concepts.
- In addition to these intensive learning opportunities, you will undertake assignments in the form of essays, interviews, reflection papers and action plans for behavioural change.