N. Craig Smith
Affiliate Professor of Ethics and Social Responsibility
The INSEAD Chaired Professor of Ethics and Social Responsibility
Professor Smith was previously on the faculties of London Business School, Georgetown University, and Harvard Business School.
His current research projects examine stakeholder theory and stakeholder value, ethical consumerism and sustainable consumption, strategic drivers of corporate social responsibility, deception in marketing, marketing ethics.
and Legal Professional Guest Speakers
- Ann Beasley Bacon, VP, Corporate Compliance International, Biogen Idec
- Andy Bender, President & Founder, Polaris Management Partners & Polaris Solutions
- Piergiorgio Pepe, EEMEA Regional Director, Office of Ethics and Compliance, AbbVie
- Mathieu Trepanier, Co-founder & Managing Director, Tsquared Consulting Partners SA
- Roeland Van Aelst, VP, Healthcare Compliance & Privacy, EMEAC, Johnson & Johnson
- Jean-Claude Najar, International Counsel, Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Andreas Gascard, Senior Director, EMEA + Canada Center of Excellence, Johnson & Johnson Health Care, Compliance & Privacy
- Nathalie Raynaud, Corporate Compliance Officer, Sanofi