Executing Impactful Digital Strategies
Becoming a successful marketing strategist in the digital age requires mastering three brand new customer-focused skills.
First, you need to understand when and how to leverage the latest analytics technology, from Big Data to AI or IoT, and continuously uncover novel “live” insights about the customer and the marketplace. Second, you need to effectively transform these insights into new customer value by generating outstanding experiences along the customer journey. Finally, the key to your future success as a business leader is your ability to shape a customer-centric marketing organisation equipped to select, experiment and scale the use of successive waves of technologies such as social media, robotics or blockchain within your product or service strategies.
Digital technologies are the transformational forces that have shaped the way we communicate, consume, work, buy and sell and have profoundly disrupted how we do business. To address new customer needs effectively today’s marketing leaders must rethink their approaches.
Driving Digital Marketing Strategy will take you on a learning journey to develop your skills to become a successful marketing strategist and achieve business success by creating and delivering new customer value. You will explore the challenges and opportunities of digital disruptions around your customers and learn new strategic data-driven skills to empower you to make better business decisions for future growth. This programme will also enable you to effectively design and deploy bold and competitive marketing strategies around the customer in the digital age.
How you benefit
- Learn how to create and deliver value and secure sustainable competitive advantage
- Acquire basic analytical skills around "big" customer data to inform marketing strategy effectiveness throughout the customer funnel
- Strategically monitor and create content to generate stronger engagement with customers online. Effectively manage online crises
- Effectively implement and execute a digital marketing strategy in your organisation by recognising and utilising key drivers.
- Executives and senior managers from all business areas and professionals who strive to develop a strategic understanding of digital marketing strategy and transform their organisation from within, with the customer at the centre
- Team leaders and managers seeking to develop and integrate cutting-edge digital marketing practices into their business processes and corporate culture
- Executives seeking to develop new sustainable, data-driven business models, manage change and extract value out of changing markets in a digital world
- Executives aiming to drive digital initiatives in their company or industry
- Executives coming in groups/teams to collaborate on Action Learning Projects tailored to their organisation’s context.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Online Certificates: Leading in a Transforming World.
INSEAD's cutting-edge online programmes
Through outstanding design and delivery, INSEAD’s online programmes build upon our world-class faculty’s ability to convey very complex concepts in the simplest yet most comprehensible way.
- Content designed specifically for the online format, including short high-impact videos
- Professional, television-quality filming in INSEAD amphitheatres with actual participants
- Use of relevant and engaging examples and short case studies from a wide range of industries
Through a rich set of interactive elements, we build a community of faculty, learning coaches and diverse, high-quality global executives who learn together as a group - one of INSEAD’s strengths.
- A mobile-friendly learning platform built to maximise interaction and engagement
- Faculty answering questions during the programme via live calls and just-in-time videos
- A learning coach guides participants through the programme at each step, simulating content discussions and helping them with their learning.
- The guided ‘real-world assignments’ feature of the programmes encourages participants to take newly acquired skills and apply them within the context of their actual job and organisation.
- The projects are closely aligned with the learning in the programme and benefit from the learning community, with feedback from the learning coach and from peer review.
Upon successful completion of all programme activities, combined with satisfactory grades on the final assignment, participants are awarded with an official Certificate of Completion from INSEAD, which they can also showcase on their LinkedIn profile. The top performers will receive a Certificate with Distinction.