Demystifying Artificial Intelligence in the digital age
Artificial intelligence (AI) is rapidly emerging as the most important and transformative technology of our time. Recent advances, particularly in machine learning - a computer’s ability to improve its performance without human instruction - have led to a rapid proliferation of new applications that are changing the game for companies in almost all industries.
AI can help accomplish many business activities with greater accuracy and at a fraction of the time it would take humans to do the same.
AI also offers a substitute for human judgement because it can forecast based on patterns in data that are undetectable by humans. These features can change what businesses and the managers in them do but also how they do it in profound ways.
The effects of AI will only be magnified in the coming decade, as industries transform their core processes and business models to take advantage of its capabilities. Rather than miss the momentum, business leaders need to understand and act on the tremendous opportunities AI offers their industry. They need to consider what is possible now, what will be possible, and what other industries are doing that could translate to their business to give them a competitive advantage.
AI for Business is designed to give managers an understanding of the growing deployment of AI in business, so they can appreciate what it can and cannot do for their organisation.
The programme also provides practical templates to guide how you work with data scientists and programmers in your organisation in making the most of these emerging technologies. Uniquely, it also features hands-on sessions where you will be shown how to commission analysis and analyse the results that data scientists produce.
AI for Business is delivered over three immersive days by faculty members at the forefront of applying AI-based techniques in areas such as marketing, finance and organisation design.
How you benefit
- Develop a unique end-to-end understanding of AI, from business relevant technical aspects to organisational, strategic and regulatory implications
- Identify AI enabled business opportunities and how to implement AI projects to gain strategic advantage
- Formulate and explore solutions to the AI challenges in your organisation through extensive exchanges with peers and faculty and real-world use cases by guest speakers in different industries
- Understand the ethics of AI: fairness and biases in machine learning
- Learn how to work effectively with data scientists and how to build an AI-powered organisation.
- Senior executives who want to understand how they can make their organisations AI-ready.
- Leaders and senior executives seeking the comprehensive perspective they need to lead in a digital world, with a focus on the strategic, organisational and innovation implications of AI and data technologies
- Senior managers seeking to build their own capabilities in strategy, leadership and innovation, while developing personalised, actionable plans
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Related articles and videos
Jason Davis, Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship and Family Enterprise at INSEAD, shares his thoughts on how all businesses can take advantage of AI.
The programme is designed to give managers an understanding of the growing deployment of AI in business. It provides practical templates to guide how to work with AI specialists, making the most of these emerging technologies.
Pavel Kireyev, INSEAD Assistant Professor of Marketing, talks to Jack Chua, Director of Data Science for Hotwire, on the sidelines of the 2019 AI Everything conference in Dubai.
A curious combination of prediction technology and human censors enables ByteDance to create a dynamic global video ecosystem.
Chengyi Lin, INSEAD Affiliate Professor of Strategy, and Rana Gujral, CEO of Behavioral Signals, discuss evolving AI solutions designed to read and respond to people's emotions. The interview was taped at the 2019 AI Everything conference in Dubai.