- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
Begins 19 Jun 2023
Begins 04 Sep 2023
Begins 23 Oct 2023
Leading your organisation to success
Product Management (PM) is now an executive level function. As companies become more product-led and product-centric, Chief Product Officers and other executive product roles are appearing and rising in prominence. At this level, strong leadership skills are critical to the success of the individual, team, and organisation, and oftentimes, people don’t realise the impact their leadership style can have on themselves and others. As more product managers reach the executive ranks, they and their companies are recognising the need for accelerated development in this area.
To help accelerate the development and refinement of executive-level product management skills, Peak Product, an organisation dedicated to creating successful product managers and development teams across the world,, and INSEAD, have partnered to develop the Product Management Executive Programme. It provides current and rising PM executives with the tools, knowledge and know-how to lead effectively and to amplify their impact in the organisation.
How you benefit
- Confront, acknowledge, and develop your leadership style so that you can lead yourself and your organisation through growth and change
- Explore frameworks, recognise your impact on group dynamics, and design actionable plans to guide you in how to build, develop, and retain your teams
- Learn executive-level topics from top product management executives who will help you apply what they’ve learned in the field to your situation
- Enhance essential soft skills as you learn how to interact and negotiate with the board, investors, strategic partners and other stakeholders
- Grow your network with other product executives and gain access to leading product management experts worldwide
The programme is tailored for current product management executives who desire further personal and career development to amplify their impact on the organisation. It is also designed for rising product management leaders who are transitioning into top executive roles.
This programme qualifies for the INSEAD Certificate in Global Management.
Today’s top tech innovators are Product-led organisations. Having distilled their practices, Peak Product helps bold organisations bring Product to the core. With hands-on experts and proven tactics, we take companies and individuals on the path to yield outcomes that make all the difference.