Our Vision and Mission
Vision: The INSEAD Immersive Learning Initiative will be the most advanced centre globally, pioneering new approaches to learning and research for management and business. The Initiative will support INSEAD’s vision to bring together people, cultures and ideas and through immersive experiences develop responsible leaders who transform business and society.
Mission: The initiative will combine a set of complementary capabilities: pedagogical and research design, media production, session delivery and global distribution, using a set of VR and XR* EdTech solutions.
- Create a new way of immersive learning in management and business education
- Move to the frontier of EdTech solutions for immersive learning in management and business education
- Advance research capabilities through analytics and scenarios within VR as the ultimate behavioural lab
- Engage with local and global communities in the XR ecosystem
- Partner with Executive Development Programmes and Degree Programmes in bringing people, cultures and ideas together at the ME Campus through Immersive Learning
The VR Immersive Learning Initiative is supported by the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge.
VR for Management and Business Education
Why Learn in Virtual Reality?
Explore VR at the Middle East Campus in Abu Dhabi
Why Immersive Learning?
Multisensory & Engaging
- Effective – Learning by Doing
- Strong sense of presence
- Impact – perspective taking
- Undivided Attention
- Creates new value
- Cost effective
- Unique user experience
- Solution for COVID & sustainability concerns
Analytics and Personalization
- Data driven learning
- Records implicit measures (gaze, timing, strategy)
- Immediate feedback
- Effective data collection for research
- Cascading knowledge
- Asynchronous capabilities
- Addressing universal dilemmas
- Democratization of knowledge & learning
Academic Director, VR Immersive Learning Initiative
Associate Professor of Strategy
The Akzo Nobel Fellow of Strategic Management
Media Production, Technology Development, Analytics & Research