A Typical Day at INSEAD
The programme offers a wide range of academic, social, and cultural activities on and off campus. During the week, a typical day on campus will follow the below schedule.
| 7:45 - 8:30 AM ||Breakfast|
| 8:30 - 9:00 AM||Debrief and reflection with Programme Director, Adrian Johnson|
| 9:00 - 10:30 AM||Class session by INSEAD faculty|
| 10:30 - 11:00 AM||Break|
| 11:00 - 12:30 PM||Class session by INSEAD faculty|
| 12:30 - 1:30 PM||Lunch|
|1:30 - 3:00 PM||Class session by INSEAD faculty|
|3:00 - 3:30 PM||Break|
|3:30 - 5:00 PM||Class session by INSEAD faculty|
|5:00 - 5:30 PM||Break|
|5:30 - 7:30 PM||Selected indoor or outdoor activities organised by counsellors|
|7:30 - 8:30 PM||Dinner|
|8:30 - 10:30 PM||Teamwork led by counsellors|
|10:30 PM||All students must be in their residences|
|11:00 PM (one hour later on Friday and Saturday)||Lights out|
- Master classes are taught in INSEAD amphitheatres.
- The late afternoon indoor and outdoor activities provide a range of choices for students- including sports, games, arts and crafts, local excursions to Fontainebleau, and other group activities. All activities are supervised by counsellors.
- After dinner, students attend a teamwork session supervised by counsellors, and held in INSEAD breakout rooms.
- Once a week, students go on a field trip to Paris. The days in Paris consist of company visits in the morning followed by a lunch and cultural activities in the afternoon.
- The weekend offers a mix of cultural and sport activities on campus as well as in Fontainebleau and its surroundings. Some part of the weekend is also dedicated to teamwork supervised by counsellors.
- On the first day of the programme, students participate in a number of outdoor teambuilding activities in the Fontainebleau forest. At the end of the day, students are invited for a Show & Tell session. The objective of the day is for students to get to know each other and learn about each other cultures.
- On the last day of the programme, students are invited to present their team projects to INSEAD staff and faculty. Parents are welcome to attend the students’ presentations as well as the closing ceremony and dinner.