Skip to main content

PhD in Management

FAQs - PhD in Management

1 result(s) found

Campus Exchange

If I begin the programme in Singapore, can I transfer to Fontainebleau (and vice-versa)?

Students who start their programme can request a one-time permanent transfer to the other campus. However, there should be a clear rationale for the desired exchange should you wish to move. Moreover, any exchange is subject to the approval of the PhD Committee and the PhD Academic Director.

We recommend that students do a permanent transfer to the other campus within the last three years of the programme (dissertation phase) so that there are no disruptions on the coursework which needs to be taught on either Singapore or France campus.