Campus Recruitment Coordinator
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Kathinka OWE at email@example.com
Posted on: 11 June 2019
Deadline: 23 June 2019
A new position has become available within our Career Development Centre (CDC) for a Campus Recruitment Coordinator.
This full-time permanent position is based in our Fontainebleau campus.
The CDC provides career opportunities to our INSEAD graduates and working professionals by liaising with companies and organizations globally. As part of this team, the Campus Recruitment Coordinator provides a central point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders to assist with logistical arrangements for all recruiting activities organized by the CDC. The activities range from coffee chats, interviews and recruiting workshops through to presentations and networking events centered around the 3 main recruitment campaigns for all MBA students.
The Campus Recruitment Coordinator is expected to deliver across various areas specifically to support both the students and recruiters including:
- Coordinating across internal departments and externally for all logistical needs of companies recruiting both on and off campus
- Coordinating with IT for presentations and interviews, as well as managing all interview logistics
- Providing support to MBA students and to companies during the interview period
- Coordinating with colleagues in our Singapore campus to ensure consistency across campuses and world-class service to our students and recruiting partners
- Providing a first point of contact to students and recruiters approaching the Career Development Centre (CDC)
- Managing the responses to questions within the CDC shared mailboxes
- In collaboration with your counterpart in Singapore organise the bookings of CDC internal meetings
- Responsible for the quality of data input into the CDC platform “CareerGlobe” by the CDC team in Fontainebleau.
- On a daily basis maintaining and validating accounts and jobs posted within the system
- Manages the student CV process for the Fontainebleau campus (incl. organisation of group meetings and speed review sessions with individual reviewers from the CDC team)
- Collaborating with other members of the operations team and the department globally to create and maintain best practices and to ensure consistency across campuses
The above list is not exhaustive and tasks will be shared across the year in close collaboration with the other CDC Campus Recruitment Coordinator based in Fontainebleau.
For this position we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who has a passion for working with customers and providing them with world-class service. Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English and French will be essential in order to assist our global students and recruiting partners.
In addition, we are also looking for:
- Bachelor degree holder with at least two years’ work experience in a customer-facing administrative function
- Experience in coordinating a range of different sized events
- Good knowledge of MS Office software, particular a good understanding of Excel and an ability to quickly learn our internal platforms
- Very detailed oriented
- Excellent customer service skills with a service-oriented attitude and a client-facing focus
- Able to be flexible and adaptable
If you are interested by the position, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) to the Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and that valid working papers are mandatory.
We will keep your personal data for a period of 1 year in order to be reviewed in case a new opportunity arises within INSEAD. Your data will be deleted after this period.