With three fully-integrated campuses in Europe, Asia and the Middle East, and over 80 different nationalities in the classroom, no other business school offers such a multicultural experience.
The accelerated 10-month curriculum develops successful, thoughtful leaders and entrepreneurs who create value for their organisations and their communities. Our alumni often say that their year at INSEAD was life-changing.
Download our brochure for more information on our MBA programme in France and Singapore.
- INSEAD MBA is consistently ranked within the top 3 MBA programmes in the world by Financial Times
- #1 in the Bloomberg Businessweek International MBA Rankings 2017
- #1 in the Poets & Quants International MBA Rankings 2017
- #2 One-year MBA & Second Highest ROI - Forbes rankings 2017
- #2 in the QS World MBA Rankings
- Full-time 10 month programme
- Two campuses: France & Singapore
- Personal Leadership Development Programme
- Personalised career development
- 75+ electives to choose from
Discover the MBA Programme
Download our brochure for more information on our MBA
The MBA Experience: Lessons in Diversity
What is the MBA culture like at INSEAD? Some would say “diverse”. But what does diversity really mean? Certainly, it’s more than just gathering people of different identities, nationalities, and work backgrounds. In this video, four students explain what diversity means to them. They also relate their multicultural encounters with their peers and the lessons they learned from collaborating with people from all walks of life.
With such an intense and diverse calendar of activities at INSEAD, I managed to get to know myself better in terms of my preferences and priorities in life. I feel like I am a more focused and balanced professional now.
INSEAD is famous for the quality of its faculty and the intensity of its one-year programme. So it was my first – and only – choice for an MBA.