Executive Master In Finance
CFA Affiliate University
INSEAD has been welcomed into the CFA Institute University Affiliation Programme. The Executive Master in Finance programme has been acknowledged as incorporating at least 70 percent of the CFA Programme Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK) and placing emphasis on the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice within the programme. This programme positions students well to obtain the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation.
Entry into the CFA Institute University Affiliation Programme signals to potential students, employers, and the marketplace that the INSEAD EMFIN curriculum is closely tied to professional practice and is well-suited to preparing students to sit for the CFA examinations. Through participation in this programme, INSEAD is eligible to allocate a limited number of student scholarships for the CFA Programme each year. CFA Institute partners with a number of globally diverse, select institutions that are recognised leaders and serve as role models for other institutions. These universities cover a significant portion of the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge, including its ethical and professional standards, in their degree programmes. The INSEAD Master in Finance programme is recognised as a CFA partner, because of its large number of finance core and electives in its programme.
Advantages for students*:
- Complimentary access to Financial News brief, a daily investment brief for students in the programme (http://www.smartbrief.com/cfa/)
- Complimentary access to a specially prepared online Level I sample exam
- Notice of educational opportunities for lifelong learning
* Pending successful completion of the online ethics module
CFA Charter Requirements and Benefits
- Sequentially pass Level I, II and III exams
- Have four years professional experience
- Provide professional references (Level III) and submit a professional conduct statement
- Recognition (improved job opportunities in the financial industry)
- Networking: Strong international network of 135 local societies and members (currently there are 84,000 charter holders globally)
- Lifelong learning opportunities through publications, conferences and local society events