Marketing & Events Officer
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
Posted on: 15 November 2019
Deadline: 06 December 2019
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
- Organising Degree Programmes on and off-campus events and ensuring the smooth-running of these events, which are the core component of recruitment marketing activities.
- Identify and implement efficiencies in the day to day and event responsibilities, to increase the effectiveness of the department.
- Assist the team with the information telephone hotlines and campus visits (prospects or visitors looking for Degree Programmes information).
- In addition, the job holder will be tasked with other individual responsibilities and with special marketing projects that ultimately support events and all Degree Programmes.
- Professional support to the Recruitment team to ensure successful implementation of the marketing strategy, and therefore contribute directly to the recruitment targets
- 3 years experience in a similar events management role
- Excellent written English & communication skills
- Customer service focused
To be considered for this position please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number HR9
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position