Access for External Users
Europe Campus (french version)
Access to the Library is restricted to INSEAD members. However access can be granted for one year to professors, students (masters level or higher) and researchers upon presentation of a valid student or professional ID.
Interested users must make an appointment to check the relevance of their request and to obtain a library card. Users are charged €10 to replace lost cards.
Payment is accepted by cheque only.
- Daily access €8 per day
- Annual subscription €80 per year + €150 deposit
* Exceptions: BoardEx, Datastream, Euromonitor, FT.com, Gartner, Global Insight, IODS, ORBIS, PE News, Preqin, S&P Capital IQ, SDC, ThomsonOne/EIKON, Vault, Wetfeet, WRDS and R&D-supported databases
Tanoto Library primarily serves the INSEAD community and members. Tanoto Library may grant access to external users who are conducting research relevant to INSEAD or researchers referred by INSEAD faculty and staff. Requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please note that there is a user application fee and other charges may apply.
Email your interest at email@example.com Call us at 6799 5261 for more information.
A S$150 cheque (payable to INSEAD) is required at the time of application and for per period use of no more than 4 weeks (non-refundable).
- Access to Tanoto Library via a secured card for the period only.
- Access to some databases in library only (except WRDS, S&P Capital IQ, Euromonitor, Gartner, FT.com, IODS, Preqin, PE News,ThomsonOne/EIKON and any other databases that require special login or registration).
- Access to print collections including INSEAD publications, books & periodicals
- Borrow max 3 books from the main collection and return before the period ends
Tour for visitors
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org request a short tour.