Access for External Users
Please note that due to the COVID 19 health crisis, no visits are allowed, and no access for external researchers can be granted until further notice.
Europe Campus (french version)
Access to the Research & Learning Hub is restricted to INSEAD members. However, if the research needs match our collections, access can be granted for one year to professors, students (masters level or higher) and researchers upon presentation of a valid student or professional ID.
Interested users must make an appointment to check the relevance of their request and to obtain a Research & Library Hub card. Users are charged €10 to replace lost cards.
As of March 2019, only annual subscriptions are available.
Payment is accepted by cheque only.
- Annual subscription €80 per year + €150 deposit
- Access with the Research & Learning Hub card
- Access to selected databases (see major exceptions below*)
- Access to the print collections
- Book loans: 5 books for 3 weeks
* Exceptions include but are not limited to: BoardEx, Datastream, Euromonitor, FT.com, Gartner, Global Insight, ORBIS, PE News, Preqin, S&P Capital IQ, SDC, ThomsonOne/EIKON, Vault, WRDS and R&D-supported databases
Asia Campus - Research & Learning Hub - Tours For Visitors
Tanoto R&L Hub primarily serves the INSEAD community.
R&L Hub staff may conduct tours for visitors upon requests.
Your Research & Learning Hub is open 24/7