IT Project Manager
Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 18 July 2021
Deadline: 08 August 2021
IT Project Manager - Information Technology
Full Time, Permanent, based in Singapore
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans the world.
INSEAD is currently recruiting for the position of IT Project Manager. This is a role within our IT Department and will be a full-time and permanent position based at our Asia Campus in one-north, Singapore.
This Project Manager is basically responsible for the INSEAD website. You will focus on gathering clear business requirements while working closely with the business analyst team. Your goal will be to guarantee the success of the planning phase, oversee deployment and provide support post deployment.
The INSEAD website will be expecting a huge overhaul and redesign which will also involve a significant amount of content migration. You will be responsible for planning and organizing all aspects of work activities for any website-related projects including ensuring that all business objectives are reached on time, within budget and according to project specification and adhering to the IT department project management frameworks, processes and standards.
The IT Project Manager will be accountable for maintaining effective communication, proper execution of plan, and regular reporting to the steering committee, stakeholders and direct manager on all things related to the INSEAD website.
This role combines technical expertise and an understanding of INSEAD’s business processes to define, monitor and drive development and adoption of applications that are part of the Digital Roadmap as defined by the Executive Committee. The aim is to create user-centric digital websites in terms of usability, functionality, and innovation which generate enthusiastic user adoption and engagement within and outside of INSEAD.
The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Work in a multicultural environment across all our global campuses and with all relevant stakeholders across multiple layers of hierarchy.
- Manage the definition of multiple concurrent projects and a portfolio of 2-4 applications autonomously.
- Link the strategies of the school, business units and IT together in the definition of projects.
- Add value to the IT application development function by facilitating communication across various business units and enhance the user experience through the simplification of processes.
- Good understanding of technology and extensive knowledge of internal business processes.
- Pragmatic business requirement gathering, ability to synthesise and optimise against multiple requirements.
- Represent the business sponsor/stakeholder within the IT Department (when applicable) by understanding the end-user needs.
- Manage the budget, timeline, risk and stakeholders to its expectation.
- Experienced with content migration and massive revamping of Drupal-based business websites.
To be considered for this role, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to [email protected] quoting reference number HR9
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted