Technical Lead (Software Quality and Automation)
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 01 September 2022
Deadline: 30 September 2022
Full Time, Permanent, based in Singapore
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans the world.
INSEAD is currently recruiting for the position of Technical Lead (Software Quality and Automation). This is a role within our IT Department and will be a full-time and permanent position based at our Asia Campus in one-north, Singapore.
The position holder plays a critical role to support and lead multiple products by means of automation of regression testing. You will ensure that best practices are followed in the areas of Software Quality Assurance and Automation (SQAA) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to deliver a quality product. You will also follow full Agile Scrum lifecycles from development until deployment.
The role covers two main areas: Test Automation Framework and Robotics Process Automation.
For Test Automation Framework we are looking for someone who will lead and over the team and vendors in implementing and maintaining the Software Quality Assurance Framework from test automation solutions, designing automation frameworks, test strategies, test plans and test execution of the product. You will develop automation strategies to support regression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity, and reusability.
For Robotics Process Automation we need someone who will lead the maintenance and development of existing bots, conduct RPA UiPath trainings or workshops to IT and the business, lead the development on new projects and lead the assessment, solutioning and recommendations in the new RPA candidates, initiatives, or business processes.
- Lead and monitor the implementation of Software Quality Assurance and Automation (SQAA) Framework in project and products
- Support and lead in implementation of automating the regression testing of products/projects
- Support and lead CI/CD (auto deployment) to major products/projects until UAT and/or production
- Monitor and support in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to new and existing business processes across different INSEAD departments
- Help in managing with Nearshoring resources of QAs for running projects
- Conduct Automation, CI/CD, Robotic Process Automation workshops
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering.
- ISTQB certification or another relevant test certification.
- UiPath Certification (UiPath Certified RPA Associate or UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer) certification is a plus.
- At least 4 years’ experience in test automation or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in Robotics Process Automation using UiPath
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Software Test Automation Engineer
- Has significant experience in IT and especially software testing theories, principles and practices.
- Has significant experience in functional and technical tests (both manual and automated).
- Worked in an Agile environment (SCRUM).
- Worked with various environments (Windows, Linux, AWS).
- Worked with test automation tools (at least Selenium, PHPUnit).
- Worked with continuous integration tools (at least Jenkins & GitHUB).
- Worked with quality control & security tools (SensioLabs Insight, Qualys, Burp Suite).
- Worked with IT management tools (at least ServiceNow)
To be considered for this role please send your CV to the Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected] quoting reference HR4
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted