As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organizations. The IT Department provides the technology services to the school supporting a range of world class on-campus and online business education.
We are enabling a digital transformation journey for the School, and INSEAD is recruiting a Technical Lead (Enterprise Platform) to join either our our Asia (Singapore) or France (Fontainebleau) Campus on a permanent, full-time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to architect, exploit, develop, integrate, and manage a number of platforms including our ServiceNow platform (Mostly utilizing IT Service and Business Management)) to cater the needs of a global, multi-campus and multinational institution as we build towards our digital future.
Our use of ServiceNow has grown significantly over the past 5 years, and is now intrinsic to the delivery of services across a number of customer facing departments. You will manage, adopt and optimize processes above and beyond, supporting Incident and Request Management, Test Management, Service Level Management, Contract and Asset Management. You will also undertake technical management of other workflow and digital platforms and look for opportunities and synergies to extend and digitalize processes end-to-end.
Another platform to manage and oversee is the Atlassian Software – Jira, a project management platform that provides planning and tracking tools for transformational projects so that teams can manage dependencies, requirements, and stakeholders using agile methodologies.
This role will ensure that platforms operate at a secure and optimal level, and will drive development and adoption across the school through out-of-the-box configuration and implementation of best practices and emerging AI and machine Learning technologies. In addition, you will ideally have some wider experience of cloud platform management and adoption preferably in Resource Scheduling platforms and workspace / meeting room scheduling and integrations.
You will have a strong network, and be able to quickly build excellent partnership and commercial relationships with providers, optimizing operational costs of the platforms whilst successfully introducing needed functionality and work-flows.
You will need to demonstrate excellent stakeholder management and the ability to engage diverse stakeholders with good conceptual and analytical skills, plus have a demonstrable track record of development through scrum and agile methodologies. The role requires working across campuses and at all levels of the organization - including internal teams and management of suppliers – setting and managing commitments with them to ensure both quality and reliability in delivery.
This is an exciting, engaging role for the right candidate who would like to demonstrate their skills and help shape the next generation of IT service support as part of INSEAD’s wider transformation.
To succeed in the role you will require the following skill set:
• Complete a bachelor degree in a relevant field, such as computer science, IT or software development
• At least 3 years experience working in Service Now.
• At least 3 years experience working in Atlassian Software - Jira, Confluence.
• 3+ years experience leading a team working in Agile Methodology Scrum.
• Experience of working in a global enterprise environment.
• Experience of working across a range of stakeholders.
• Experience managing external cloud platform partner relatoniships, contracts and third-party contractor management.
• Implementing cross-business, exposure to a range ServiceNow Capabilities. Those with a strong Business Analyst background will have an added advantage.
• Strong background and accreditation in ITSM Frameworks and Methodologies – ITIL / COBIT and Development Methodologies Scrum / Agile and grounding in Project Management methodologies.
• Demonstrable experience and/or certification in other common cloud platform adoption and management at an enterprise level.
• Experience of scoping, deploying and managing resource scheduling capabilities at an enterprise level.
• Experience managing Atlassian tool suites in an on-prem or cloud environment, including Jira and Confluence.
• Good knowledge in current technologies/environments: Low code, Java, HTML, APIs.
• Experience of API development and use across multiple systems to meet specific business use cases, at ease with concepts, terminology and protocols and able to bring previous implementation examples.
• Comfortable in the use and development of dashboarding and data visualisation, data analysis, including MS Excel, Power BI l or other database management tools.
• Awareness of the various layers of IT systems (architecture, infrastructure, middleware, applications) and key ITIL processes (IM, PM, CM, etc.).
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter (both in English) to [email protected].
Diversity is one of INSEAD’s founding values and as such we commit to cultivating a community that pursues equity, exemplifies inclusion and cherishes diversity in all its dimensions. Our jobs are open to all talents, so apply and join us!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.