Teaching Load & Data Analyst
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 27 September 2021
Deadline: 15 October 2021
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for a Teaching Load & Data Analyst to join our Faculty Administration department. This is a full-time permanent contract, based on our Europe campus in Fontainebleau.
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for tracking, recording and analysis of key data and metrics relating to resident and non-resident faculty and to provide statistical reports, analysis and insights for processes and policies in the department.
Main tasks include:
- Responsible for tracking and recording key data and metrics for Faculty across campuses relating to faculty movement, gender and career progression
- Design and produce data reports for the Dean of Faculty and the Global Executive Director of Faculty Administration & Support to provide insights into the key processes and policies in the department
- Provide faculty-related statistics in the most appropriate format for both other departments and external organisations
- Play a key role in the implementation and maintenance of the Faculty Human Resource Management System (INTERFOLIO), working with colleagues internally and externally to the department
- Ensure that the evaluation results of all Europe based executive programmes are accurately recorded in PSoft throughout the year, to be able to produce statistical reports for faculty evaluation and salary reviews.
- Liaise with faculty, Degree Programmes, Executive Education, PHD Department, Area Managers to maintain accurate records of teaching loads
- Assist/lead on HR related projects and administrative tasks
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or other related subjects
- 5 plus years of experience
- IT skills (including office suite)
- Data analytical skills and strong written and numerical skills
- Ability to interpret and communicate clearly to a range of audiences
- Process review and development skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Good level of English (written and spoken) required
- Knowledge of INTERFOLIO would be a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]