Talent Acquisition Specialist
Department: Internal Admin
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 11 November 2019
Deadline: 12 December 2019
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Full-time – Permanent – Based in Fontainebleau, France
A lot of job advertisements begin with "we have an exciting job opportunity" but this time it is actually true.
INSEAD is looking for a Talent Acquistion Specialist to join its HR Team at its beautiful campus in Fontainebleau, just south of Paris. INSEAD is one of the world's leading business schools as well as a stimulating and fascinating environment where you are constantly surrounded by an international mix of knowledgable experts.
The School is growing rapidly as it restructures several departments, adds a new Masters in Management programme, and continues to grow in its overseas locations of Singapore, Abu Dhabi and San Francisco. To facilitate this growth, the Talent Acquisition team works hard to find the best and most skilled people possible to join our different departments and fulfill our mission to be the business school for the world. Every role at INSEAD contributes to that mission - whether it be a receptionist for one of our hotels or a Chief Technology Officer for our IT department - and the TA Specialist is involved in recruiting them all.
We are looking for a hands-on recruiter who is responsive, efficient and prepared to go the extra mile to get the best quality candidate for each role. In return, you will have the opportunity to work in a genuinely unique academic environment and build relationships with a diverse range of business leaders and hiring managers across many different functions. You will also become involved with our training and employer branding efforts as you become more settled in the role and have the opportunity to learn other aspects of HR outside of recruitment if that is the direction you see for yourself.
- Somebody with experience in international recruitment and talent acquisition. Existing internal recruitment experience is not necessary, what is more important is your work ethic and your desire to deliver a quality service.
- Recruiting experience in France would be a distinct advantage as would be French language ability. Fontainebleau is a unique small town and finding people to meet INSEAD's high criteria can be a challenge. If you are familiar with the challenges of recruiting for such regions this will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience interacting with stakeholders at all levels in a global scale organisation.
- Native or bilingual level of English - the working language of INSEAD is English and our staff and faculty are a diverse multicultural team.
- Able to deal with pressure in a fast-paced environment especially during times of peak recruitment activity.
- Upholds compliance with all legal and professional standards and ensure they are followed during the hiring and onboarding processes.
- International experience, combined with a global mind-set are always the INSEAD cultural fit.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) by e-mail to email@example.com quoting reference HR9
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.