Student Life Officer
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 11 May 2021
Deadline: 06 June 2021
Student Life Officer, Degree Programmes
Full-time – Permanent – Based in Singapore
This role is ONLY open to internal INSEAD staff on our Asia Campus
As the Business School for the World, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to change lives and transform organisations. The unique global perspective and multicultural diversity of INSEAD are reflected in all aspects of its research and teaching.
A position of Student Life Officer (permanent, full time contract) is available in the Degree Programmes Department on the Asia Campus in Singapore. This role is only currently open to INSEAD internal staff.
As an official representative of INSEAD, the job holder ensures excellence in all aspects of client services within the Degree Programmes Student Life Team.
As part of the Student Life team, the Student Life Officer ensures excellence in all aspects of client services. Reporting to the Associate Director Student Life, the incumbent is a main point of contact for students across Degree Programmes providing support to the community on the Singapore Campus. The post holder coordinates administrative tasks and is charge of implementing and updating processes concerning Student Life.
She/he manages a complex set of relationships and processes in which she/he is involved at several levels (logistics with internal and external suppliers and relational with students and partners).
- The incumbent ensures a high level of customer service to our clients, dealing with student requests in an appropriate manner across all Degree Programmes.
- Provides advice on any Student Life related activities to Students.
- Ensure a high level of visibility and availability to the Students, making use of Campus facilities such as the Camembert Area.
- Support students on their queries related to their arrival on campus/in Singapore; all aspects pertaining to settling in, including campus tours for confirmed Students.
- Manage the Student Life incoming mailbox, ensuring queries are dealt with swiftly and professionally.
- Work with the AD Student Life, supporting all Launch Week activities; to ensure the success of launch week & welcome weekend for incoming classes.
- Work with IT business partners on technical projects and their implementation relating to Student Life activities.
- Assist with welcome and integration activities for students and partners during Campus exchange
- Assist with all degree programme graduations (MBA, MIM, GEMBA etc)
- Assist the Student Life Clubs team with club activities on or off campus, both virtually and in person.
- Assist with Partner activities on or off campus, both virtually and in person.
- Assist with administrative duties relating to students and partners across all programmes where appropriate.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a customer or client facing role is preferred
- Experience in organising events, project management and interacting with a diverse client base preferred
- Good communication in written and verbal English
- Working knowledge of MS office suite and INSEAD databases
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Excellent diplomacy and communication skills
- Ready to take initiatives and decisions
- Able to work in a team and be autonomous
- Excellent interpersonal skills and cross-functional relationship management competencies
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) by e-mail to [email protected] quoting reference HR4