Student Life Assistant
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 10 February 2021
Deadline: 26 February 2021
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for a Student Life Assistant to join Degree Programmes. This is a full-time temporary contract, to start ASAP until 31 July 2021.
The main role of the Student Life Assistant is to support the whole Student Life team on administrative tasks and various projects with students in order to maintain a high quality service provided to our MBA and MIM students as well as MBA Partners.
In addition, the SL assistant will ensure a physical presence to provide student support at the Camembert in alternate weeks.
Main tasks include:
- Helping the team by updating important COVID related information for students
- Conducting a student housing analysis
- Being present to support students at the Camembert
- Supporting the Student Life team with Graduations activities
- Supporting the team with MBA events and conferences, and organization of the 22J Launch Week
- Participating in Degree Programme’s GDPR Project
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Customer service attitude
- Experience in administrative tasks and good with processes
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]