Space and Asset Management Coordinator
Department: Campus Services
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Tanja Guerindon at [email protected]
Posted on: 09 September 2022
Deadline: 30 September 2022
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With a presence in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans four continents.
We are currently hiring for the new position of Space and Asset Management Coordinator to join our Campus Services department. This is a permanent and full time position to be based on our Europe Campus in Fontainebleau, France.
The role of Space and Asset Management Coordinator sits within our Campus Services team and is responsible for planning interior spaces that enhance the overall working environment of the Fontainebleau campus. It would ideally suit somebody with 4-5 years work experience in space and asset planning and/or interior design who is looking to join an internal team where there is work-life balance and the chance to see the long-term results of your planning efforts.
The Space and Asset Management Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and execution of small technical works on site, plus managing the inventory of furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) and sourcing new ones.
Main responsibilities would include:
- Space planning: Gather programming information related to office space requirements, adjacencies, or campus moves. Develop suitable space planning solutions (mostly for offices) compatible with wellbeing-at-work initiatives. Coordinate the corresponding moves. Update office plans and seating charts accordingly.
- Asset Management: Responsible for the condition, stock and inventory of furniture. Coordinate deliveries and installation of furniture. See to its good condition and renewal. Verify that inventories are carried out and documented. Identify materials and sources products. Oversee ongoing FF&E needs. Work with suppliers on the conception of small-scale custom furniture projects. Provide support to the Campus Development Team for FF&E-related subjects during renovation phases. Provide support to the financial and accounting teams to value assets and adjust depreciation.
- On-site supervision of work: Coordinate small renovation projects and move with external parties and internal stakeholders. Ensure quality in project delivery.
- Communication: Communicate and plan with stakeholders and external providers to ensure smooth and timely progress to completion.
- Signage: Responsible for keeping the information shown on campus signage up to date. Communicate the necessary changes to relevant suppliers and oversee its installation.
- Budgeting: Define yearly budgeting needs
To succeed in the role you will require the following skill set:
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree, diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent command of both French and English in order to communicate with the international and diverse INSEAD community.
- Strong service experience in an international environment
- Understand standard document control processes
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and able to interact well with internal and external team members.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD would be a strong bonus.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to the Talent Acquisition Europe team at [email protected]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.