- LoginAccess your ApplicationOr learn more about our programmes and applyAccess MyINSEAD
Software Quality & Automation Engineer
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 03 May 2023
Deadline: 28 May 2023
Full Time, Permanent, based in Singapore
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans the world.
The job holder supports the implementation of Software Quality Assurance and Automation (SQAA) Framework by automating the regression testing and Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery/Deployment using the best practices and Test Automation/Manual tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, Postman, Test Management from development until deployment to deliver a quality product across INSEAD products.
- Oversee the team and vendor in implementation and maintenance of the Software Quality Assurance Framework from test automation solution, designing automation frameworks, test strategy, test plans and test execution of the product.
- Work with different IT teams to automate regression tests to at least 5 new project or products and deliver while maintaining and improving the process of script creation through best practices and standards.
- Support the team in providing concepts or proposals in the new Test Automation assessment, solutioning and recommendations. This includes process(es) design, technical solutioning, and license(s) strategy
- Provide workshops and trainings across IT with the practice of Test Automation Framework
- Provide bi-monthly audit to ensure product teams are compliant with the Software Quality Assurance and Automation (SQAA) Framework.
- Work in a multicultural environment, across multiple locations, with responsibility guiding and implementing relevant functional, technical test automation approaches.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or relevant.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in implementing Test Automation and ensure that it is in line with Software Quality Assurance and Automation (SQAA) Framework.
- Come up and maintain the Test Automation documents such as User guides, Technical, Troubleshooting, etc. for the automated products in item 1.
- Work in a multinational environment, across multiple locations, with responsibility guiding and implementing relevant functional and technical testing approaches.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to the Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected] quoting reference HR4
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted