Facilities Service Delivery Manager
Department: Campus Services
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 19 November 2021
Deadline: 10 December 2021
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for a Facilities Service Delivery Manager to join the Campus Services department in our Fontainebleau campus.
The Facilities Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the follow up and quality monitoring of client services on campus while respecting performance requirements, safety regulations and budget constraints.
With a 45’000 m² campus – 7 hectares of gardens and around 1,500 people present on campus per day, the responsibilities of the Facilities Service Delivery Manager are as much operational as administrative.
- Be the reference person for the multi services partner on site covering operational activities (e.g. reception & Mail Services, Logistics & Helpdesk, Fitness, etc.),
- Perform quality controls, ensure the respect of contractual specifications, and contribute to the performance evaluation,
- Attend meeting with the MS partner, suppliers, and internal clients, and prepare reports,
- Ensure the service providers respect safety procedures as part of their on-site activities,
- Coordinate office moves, space allocation and temp set up requirement with the space planning department. Control and updates the permanent signage,
- Be responsible for the allocation of and proper usage of parking (car and bicycle) and storage spaces across campus (+ 3,000m²). Control everything related to road and pedestrian accesses.
- Purchase requirement & monitor the stocks,
- Approve & control MS Partner purchase orders charged on INSEAD Budget,
- Approve and control INSEAD invoices (level 1),
- Control the respect of SOPs,
- Analyze data from MS partner management tool and oversee the management of the school archives,
- Monitor the furniture stock and manages periodic furniture inventory - contribute to the furniture accounting reconciliation. Evaluate the state of the furniture park and keep track of the furniture disposal,
- Be the referent person for: Service Now and Time Edit (programs and development) and for CS databases (mail tracking, archives, keys management, fitness members, access rights policy.).
The successful candidate should have the following profile:
- Higher education degree,
- 5 years’ experience in mutli services contract management
- Both autonomous and collaborative,
- To be able to work within a team and with different stakeholders in fast paced environments,
- Capability to work with tight deadlines and manage crisis
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English is required,
- Outstanding organizational skills with an ability to multi-task with attention to details,
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.