Senior Cybersecurity Operations Manager
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 20 October 2022
Deadline: 13 December 2022
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and transform organisations. All aspects of our research and teaching reflect a global perspective and cultural diversity with a presence in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research span four continents.
To allow all our stakeholders to work safely within this global environment, we enforce our security posture and continue investing in strategic and security improvement programs. In this context, we are currently looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Operations Manager to join our IT cybersecurity team in the IT department. The position is a permanent and full-time position based in Fontainebleau.
The Senior Cybersecurity Operations Manager plans and oversees monitoring and maintenance of security operations and provides direction and leadership to internal resources. He/she provides expertise on security technologies and innovative concepts and works toward enhancing the resilience of security operations. The job holder coordinates ongoing reviews of existing security programs and planned upgrades. He/She manages escalation processes for security incidents and develops contingency plans and disaster recovery procedures. He/She will be involved in a variety of IT-related risk management activities and cybersecurity operations improvement projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute the school's overall cybersecurity strategy. Identify emerging trends in the industry and establish strategic guidance related to best practices in cybersecurity.
- Oversee and manage security operations partners for monitoring cyber security systems. Develop cyber threat detection and incident alert rules.
- Provide dashboards and regular reports to the executive security committee on the cybersecurity health of the systems, cybersecurity incidents, and cybersecurity operations improvement programs.
- Manage response to cyber security incidents. Formulate guidelines for processing and escalation of cyber security incidents. Oversee prioritisation of alerts and resources for incident responses.
- Drive continuous improvement of systems and procedures capabilities for prevention, detection, response, containment, and correction of cybersecurity breaches.
- Lead the implementation of cybersecurity operations improvement programs in coordination with Infrastructure and Network teams.
- Work with IT teams to ensure implementation of security controls in software development life cycle and new technology adoption. This includes discussions with technical leads to ensure alignment across the security, technology, and business architectures.
We are looking for a hands-on candidate who meets the following profile:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role in the field of cybersecurity
- Familiar with cyber security standards and protocols to ensure the school’s compliance with the adopted frameworks
- Knowledgeable in using various cyber security monitoring and testing tools and techniques.
- Diligent and watchful in monitoring security operations, systems, and activities
- Ability to develop plans and solutions to address security incidents
- Ability to coordinate other teams and partners with disparate priorities, constraints, and personalities, while maintaining the right balance between security control and technology enablement for business activities
- Works autonomously within our holistic structure
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal communication, French is an advantage, but not a must
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.