Senior Research Coordinator
Department: Faculty & Research
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at email@example.com
Posted on: 20 January 2020
Deadline: 29 February 2020
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on Diversity, Independence, Rigour and Relevance, Entrepreneurial Spirit and Closeness to Business, in both its teaching and research activities.
We are currently looking for a Senior Coordinator to join our Research department. This is a permanent, full time contract, based in our Fontainebleau campus.
The Senior Coordinator for the Research Department will support a variety of initiatives, projects and processes in the department, and contribute to the development and implementation of research support for faculty and researchers at INSEAD. This position will function at the heart of the department – organizing, linking and coordinating on behalf of the Dean and the department’s leadership. The Senior Coordinator will work closely with the Dean of Research and the department leadership team.
Main tasks include:
- Proactive administrative support and assistance to the Research Leadership, including anticipating and heading off potential challenges.
- Support the organization and preparation of meetings within the Research Department, including preparation of the agenda and meeting documents, reporting, tracking, monitoring and follow-up of action items.
- Collect and display information important to the department (such as our internal faculty and researcher-oriented website where all resources and support services are easily accessible, a Department-wide calendar of committee dates and deadlines, our organisational chart) and ensure good information flow across the Department.
- Design and organise events for faculty, researchers, and the departmental staff.
- Contribute to the preparation and development of activities and initiatives supporting the research strategy.
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following profile:
- A demonstrably outstanding, driven, dedicated and enthusiastic results-driven organizer.
- Experience in project management.
- Ability to collect, analyse, manage and update relevant information in an effective and timely manner.
- Ability to take initiatives, continuous improvement and service minded, a pro-active attitude, and with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of the English language, with an ability to craft well-written messages on behalf of the team in a timely manner.
- Experience of working in an international environment, an affinity to and empathy with academic research and education, and ideally experience in a similar position, preferably in a business school context, will be advantageous.
If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and CV (both in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid working papers are mandatory.