Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 12 May 2022
Deadline: 27 May 2022
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for a Senior Coordinator to join our Research department. This is a temporary, full time contract, based in our Fontainebleau campus.
The Senior Coordinator for the Research Department will support a variety of initiatives, projects and processes in the department, and contribute to the development and implementation of research support for faculty and researchers at INSEAD. This position will function at the heart of the department – organizing, linking and coordinating on behalf of the Dean and the department’s leadership. The Senior Coordinator will work closely with the department leadership team.
Main tasks include:
- General administrative support, and assistant to the Research Department. This support will include taking initiatives, planning, and anticipation of potential issues.
- Support the organization and preparation of meetings within the Research Department, including preparation and distribution of the agenda and meeting documents, and minutes/reporting; also includes tracking, monitoring and follow-up of action items.
- Maintain a Department-wide calendar of committee dates, deadlines; maintain the organisational chart; design and organise social/welcome events for faculty and researchers, ensure good information flow across the Department.
- Maintaining and updating of our internal faculty and researcher-oriented website, where all resources and support services are easily accessible, including application procedures, information and relevant forms (among others the R&D Committee, ethics review process, data management plans …)
- Organising, attending and following up from editorial group meetings, including maintaining and updating the research web pages (external facing)
- Generally contribute to the preparation and development of activities and initiatives relative to the research strategy.
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following profile:
- A demonstrably outstanding, driven, dedicated and enthusiastic results-driven organizer.
- Experience in project management.
- Ability to collect, analyse, manage and update relevant information in an effective and timely manner.
- Ability to take initiatives, continuous improvement and service minded, a pro-active attitude, and with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of the English language, with an ability to craft well-written messages on behalf of the team in a timely manner.
- Experience of working in an international environment, an affinity to and empathy with academic research and education, and ideally experience in a similar position, preferably in a business school context, will be advantageous.
If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and CV (both in English) to [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid working papers are mandatory.