Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at email@example.com
Posted on: 30 September 2019
Deadline: 30 October 2019
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for a Senior AV Engineer to join us on a permanent, full time contract, in our IT department. The position holder will work within the AV Infra-structure team and participate in understanding key customers needs, building technical solutions and defining operational processes to deliver a great audiovisual experience at INSEAD. He will then implement these solutions through specific projects. He will setup the operating standards, manage the onsite support to run them and will monitor the day-to-day delivery to make sure that the user AV experience is at the level expected.
- Technology: Keep informed/trained on AV latest technology and State of the art AV solutions on the market. Figure out how to use this technology to enhance AV user experience at INSEAD.
- Delivery & Installations: Lead the delivery AV projects, coordinating people, processes, and technology within to deliver on target. Responsible for building an efficient system of instructions and operating procedures for setting the amphi’s, meeting rooms based on a level of configuration requested.
- Operations Support: Be a 3rd level Support for AV & Video Conferencing technical issues and escalations raising from the Onsite Support mostly outsourced teams.
- Continuous improvement: Identify equipment or process improvement opportunities, based on in-depth understanding of the customer needs and problem root cause analysis. Works together with the customers, the other IT service units, the Level 1 or Level 2 teams, and vendors to implement.
Profile and experience :
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a senior AV technician or Engineer
- Fluent English mandatory
- Fundamental knowledge of converged voice and data networks and Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployments
- Certification in Cisco Collaboration and Networks (CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, etc)
- Previous experience in deployment, management and support of Cisco VC Infra
- Experience in non-Cisco endpoints management/configuration; Tandberg and Polycom endpoints would be an added advantage
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) to Talent Acquisition Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid working papers are mandatory.