RST Administration Manager
Department: Campus Services
Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 11 September 2020
Deadline: 25 September 2020
RST Administration Manager, Operations and Campus Services
Full-time – Permanent – Singapore
Please note we are only accepting internal candidates currently for this role
An internal opportunity has come available within INSEAD's Asia Campus for a RST Administration Manager.
The RST Administration Manager is primarily responsible for managing the school's Resource Scheduling and Timetabling (RST) solution which will be rolled out across the INSEAD campuses.
The role itself involves working alongside multiple internal stakeholders and external vendors; helping them to define and monitor the INSEAD business processes for planning and schedulin. You will drive development and adoption of the new RST software and promote the new processes across the INSEAD community.
As RST Administration Manager, you will be the overall administrator for the new tool and act as the single point of contact for all the scheduling teams to deal with technical issues, guidance, training and help to resolve conflicts. You will be responsible for the configuration of the tool, adding and removing rooms, room assignments, keeping information up to date, and other concerns. You will also be responsible for organising the Governance meetings which cover the ROOM Committee, gathering reports and the analysis of room booking data. Externally you will also be responsible for the maintenance of the tool with the vendor and ensure reliable operations as well as providing a 2nd tier helpdesk support for INSEAD internally.
To succeed in the role you will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to complete the following during your previous experience at INSEAD:
- Ability to work across all four campuses and with all relevant stakeholders across multiple layers of hierarchy, including representatives from EDP, DP, IT and Campus Services.
- Manage the intertwined dependencies, including linking the strategies of the school, business unit and IT together.
- Represent the business by understanding the end-user needs.
- Add value to the campus services function by facilitating communication across various business units and enhancing the user experience through the simplification of processes.
- Ability to gather business requirements pragmatically against multiple requirements.
If you are an internal member of INSEAD staff interested in applying, please write to the Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]