Resource Planning Manager
Department: Executive Education
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at email@example.com
Posted on: 08 January 2020
Deadline: 20 January 2020
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to develop responsible leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses Diversity, Independence, Rigour and Relevance, Entrepreneurial Spirit and Closeness to Business. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for a Resource Planning Manager to join our Executive Education Department (EDP) in Fontainebleau. This is a temporary (7 months), full time position.
The jobholder will manage and optimize the EDP resource planning and allocation for the Fontainebleau campus. This includes management of the coordinators’ planning, accommodation (INSEAD Residences and external hotels), programme delivery facilities (teaching space), and sourcing and liaising with off campus venues. It also includes the scheduling of the OEP programme portfolio dates.
Main tasks include :
- Prioritizing daily requests for programme delivery resources (teaching, accommodation, coordination), by working closely with the relevant internal stakeholders
- Optimizing facilities to ensure maximum capacity for 400+ weeks of programmes per year, whilst simultaneously managing conflicting resource requests to satisfy faculty teaching requirements
- Forecasting coordination resource needs to ensure coordination recruitment is carried out in time to deliver programmes
- Liaising with external venues for facilities when programmes take place off campus
- Responsible for the annual OEP date planning calendar by liaising with the EDP marketing team and faculty and ensuring resources are available and blocked so that dates can be published
- Responsible for ensuring accurate OEP target numbers are respected in order to avoid unnecessary hotel cancellation fees
The ideal candidate for the position should have the following profile :
- Fluent in English
- Excellent planning and organizing skills by anticipating and taking initiatives
- Be comfortable and flexible in a challenging and ever changing environment
- Self-driven with a high level of autonomy and a team player simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and set priorities
- Be pro-active and demonstrate creative, innovative and service-oriented approaches to problem solving
- Strong IT Skills
If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and CV (both in English) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid working papers are mandatory.