Recruitment and Relocation Coordinator
Department: Faculty & Research
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com
Posted on: 12 February 2019
Deadline: 28 February 2019
Recruitment and Relocation Coordinator - Faculty Administration & Support
Full-time - Permanent role - Singapore Campus (one-north)
The Recruitment and Relocation Coordinator works within Faculty Support supporting our existing and new faculty with their relocation affairs when coming to Singapore.
The Coordinator is expecially responsible during the faculty recruitment season which lasts from August through to April for the overall coordination and logistical support and follow-through on all faculty candidate recruitment visits on both campuses. The Coordinator provides logistical support to the Assistant Director on faculty relocation – both temporary relocation for visiting faculty and permanent relocation for newly hired faculty.
- Manage the recruitment logistics for faculty candidates.
- Manage the relocation logistics of new faculty joining us in Singapore.
- Manage the logistics of travel for visiting faculty (INSEAD and non-INSEAD) staying in Singapore for short teaching stints.
To succeed in the role we need:
- Someone with an outgoing personality and well-experienced in customer service
- Excellent communications and able to communicate in an international setting
- Experience handling relocation and logistics matters
If you are interested in applying, please send your cover letter and CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HR7.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.