Associate Director, Recruitment and Business Development, Specialised Degrees
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Asia Campus, Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 01 April 2021
Deadline: 18 April 2021
Associate Director, Recruitment and Business Development, Specialised Degrees – Degree Programmes
Full-time – Permanent – Fontainebleau OR Singapore
Please note: this role is only open to internal INSEAD candidates
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents
We are currently looking for a suitable candidate to join the Degree Programme Recruitment and Business Development team as an Associate Director, Recruitment and Business Development, Specialised Degrees.
Reporting to the Director, Recruitment and Business Development, the ideal candidate will be a strategic recruitment / sales manager with proven experience in successfully driving high quality applications to degree programmes.
This role will focus on driving successful recruitment for all specialised degree programmes (today EMFin and EMC) and this position will be expected to play an important role in establishing the recruitment strategy and successfully launching the recruitment for any additional specialized degrees in the future.
The successful candidate will be autonomous in the daily running of the recruitment and business development for specialized degrees ensuring that overall processes and decisions taken by the Global Director and the Director, Recruitment and Business Development are successfully implemented for specialised degrees.
The candidate will establish positive and productive collaborations with internal stakeholders and will need to constantly search for alignment and synergies to ensure effective cross team collaboration.
- Direct and oversee the Specialised Degree recruitment and business development team to drive and grow high quality and diverse applications of into each specialized degree programme.
- Support recruitment efforts in meeting qualified high caliber prospective candidates and following up on part of the client database.
- Lead, manage and inspire the specialized recruitment and business development team.
- Coach, develop and support team members to ensure that they are successful and have career and professional development paths and opportunities.
- Oversee and assure diligent financial management and reporting, best utilizing the school’s resources in delivering recruiting targets.
- Create and track budget and allocate funds to achieve goal.
- Responsible for the design and the execution of the events strategy, in alignment with other DP programmes.
- Building strategic partnerships to drive recruitment and visibility of specialized degrees.
- Contribute actively to establishing the annual plan and report for specialized degrees recruitment and ensuring the successful implementation of actions throughout the year, ensuring the Director, Recruitment and Business Development and other important internal stakeholders are regularly provided updates that enable informed decisions to assure participant quantity and quality.
Experience and Education required for this role:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in higher education with, if possible, experience in the recruitment for degree programmes and business development.
- Strong team leadership and strategic international sales / business development knowledge.
- Strong experience of personalized high-touch sales with senior executives and companies.
- The candidate should be talented at building relationships with faculty, participants, alumni and partners.
- Diplomacy and communication skills and an ability to engage with a wide range of key internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptable in a fast changing environment and able to quickly kick-start new initiatives
- A driving force in digital transformation of business: CRM and automation development
- An open mindset to work in a culturally diverse team.
If you are an internal INSEAD staff member and interested in applying, please send your CV and a cover letter in English by email to [email protected] (for Fontainebleau) or [email protected] for Singapore