Reception and Mail Services Manager
Department: Campus Services
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 23 December 2021
Deadline: 31 January 2022
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
The job holder must ensure that the reception and mail services offered by his/her teams are of high quality and meet the expectations of our customers.
The Reception and Mail Services Manager manages a team of approximately 8 people, and is responsible for the following activities:
- Telephone switchboard
- Badges (except access controls)
- Follow up of some contracts
- Participate in the recruitment process, define objectives and training program.
- Ensure that the schedules are in line with the site's activity, carry out performance evaluations and be responsible for monitoring apprenticeship contracts.
- Manage the contract monitoring for some of the providers.
- Monitor SOPs, update and produce KPIs and reports for the contracts he/she is monitoring.
- Handle the budget of all his/her services, be responsible for verifying internal invoicing and ensuring the control of invoices received. Produce reports reflecting the activities and volumes of his/her departments.
- Manage multiple IT tools essential to the smooth operation of the departments (Reception, Mail, ID-Badges and Archives)
The successful candidate should have the following profile:
- Higher education degree in hotel management, hospitality management, facility management or other related field
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ management experience in an international context
- Good verbal and writing skills in both French and in English needed
- Excellent communication and organizing skills
- Team player
- Strong customer focus with high quality standards
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid local working papers are mandatory.