MyINSEAD Project Manager
Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 16 February 2021
Deadline: 15 March 2021
Project Manager – MyINSEAD / [email protected]
Full-time – Permanent –Singapore Campus
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With a presence in four locations Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), the Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans four continents.
Currently, INSEAD has a need for a new Project Manager that would be responsible for our MyINSEAD and [email protected] platforms. MyINSEAD and [email protected] are two critical internal products that cover our Learning Technology and our Alumni Systems. The role of Project Manager is important to run the product in a continued seamless manner.
The role of the Project Manager is to gather and document the INSEAD business requirements, prepare documents as necessary, and co-ordinate with IT and Business stakeholders to oversee deployments and provide support post deployment. They are responsible for researching and clarifing business needs and monitoring digital projects that often go beyond the scope of straightforward IT implementation.
This role combines technical expertise and an understanding of INSEAD’s business processes to define, monitor and drive development and adoption for applications that are part of the Digital Roadmap as defined by the Executive Committee. The aim is to create user-centric digital products in terms of usability, functionality, innovation and generate enthusiastic user adoption and engagement within and outside of INSEAD.
Interested candidates will need to be able to demonstrate that they are able to:
- Work in a multi-cultural environment across all 3 campuses and with all relevant stakeholders across multiple layers of hierarchy.
- Manage the definition of multiple concurrent projects.
- Link the strategies of the school, business unit and IT together in the definition of projects.
- Add value to the IT application development function by facilitating communication across various business units and enhance the user experience through the simplification of processes.
- Possess extensive knowledge of technology and internal business processes.
- Represent the business sponsor/stakeholder within the IT Department by understanding the end-user's needs.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to the Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]