Project Manager - insead.edu
Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition at email@example.com
Posted on: 18 October 2019
Deadline: 22 November 2019
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
The Content Management System (CMS) unit is managing a critical strategic project to revamp the insead.edu website, from its current technology version, branding concepts and design framework. In order to have a clear direction on how INSEAD will design and execute the current INSEAD website, we have hired external vendors to support on the UX/UI and Technical feasibility teams to support INSEAD project team. The role of the Project Manager is critical to oversee the phases of the deliverables, stakeholder management, people management, Project management and vendor management.
The Project manager is responsible for gathering clear business requirements, while working closely with the business analyst team. He/She guarantees the success of the planning phase, oversees deployments and provides support post deployment.
The position holder is responsible for planning and organizing all aspects of work activities for projects under his/her governance; ensuring that the objectives are reached on time, within budget and according to project specification and adhering to the IT department project management frameworks, processes and standards.
As part of her/his assignments, she/he will be accountable for maintaining effective communication, proper execution of plan, and regular reporting to the steering committee, stakeholders and direct manager.
This role combines technical expertise and an understanding of INSEAD’s business processes to define, monitor and drive development and adoption of applications that are part of the Digital Roadmap as defined by the Executive Committee. The aim is to create user-centric digital websites in terms of usability, functionality, and innovation, which generate enthusiastic user adoption and engagement within and outside of INSEAD.
- Work in a multi-cultural environment across all 3 campuses and with all relevant stakeholders across multiple layers of hierarchy.
- Manage the definition of multiple concurrent projects and a portfolio of 2-4 applications autonomously. Link the strategies of the school, business unit and IT together in the definition of projects.
- Add value to the IT application development function by facilitating communication across various business units and enhance the user experience through the simplification of processes.
- Good understanding of technology and extensive knowledge of internal business processes.
- Pragmatic business requirement gathering, ability to synthesise, optimise against multiple requirements.
- Represent the business sponsor/stakeholder within the IT Department (when applicable) by understanding the end- user needs.
To be considered for this role, please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number HR3
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position