Location: Asia Campus
Contract: Temporary - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 14 December 2022
Deadline: 06 January 2023
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans four continents.
INSEAD has launched a transformation journey to make changes to our applicative environment in the fields of Finance, Procurement, Financial Planning and Analysis. Tenders have already been launched to select the right tools that will match INSEAD's needs. We are hiring for a Project Manager to support this project on a full time basis for at least 18 to 24 months. This role will be based on our Asia campus in Singapore, One-North.
The Project Manager will lead and drive the transition to new systems/tools in partnership with the CFO, Head of Financial Planning/Analysis, Head of Procurement and various other subject matter experts. This role combines technical expertise and an understanding of INSEAD’s business processes to define, monitor and drive development and adoption of applications that are part of the Digital Roadmap as defined by INSEAD's Executive Committee. The aim is to create user-centric systems/tools to generate enthusiastic user adoption and engagement within and outside of INSEAD. This project management role is critical to the success of this project.
Main tasks include:
- Gather requirements through facilitating workshops with the relevant Business Units (our Finance, Procurement and FP&A users), IT and vendors to get an accurate understanding of existing processes.
- Lead the planning phase and oversee the project end to end from the point of deployment of new system/tool to providing support post deployment. This includes:
- Drive the SteerCo and Project Team regular meetings, prepare the contents to share at executive and project team level, and minutes of meeting etc.
- Set goals, assess risk, manage the timeline and assignment of resources to each milestone up to specific tasks as well as progress.
- Follow up on agreed actions, escalate slippage and proactively present challenges to help decision making.
- Plan and organise all aspects of work activities for projects while ensuring that the objectives are achieved within timelines set, within budget and according to project specification and adhering to the IT department project management frameworks, processes and standards.
- Create a dynamic, creative and passionate environment to engage teams involved in the project. Able to address concerns raised by Business in individual review and guide the project team toward a vision while giving clarity on the mission.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A Masters Degree in a relevant discipline or an MBA
- At least 5 years or more relevant experience in project management
- Relevant Certifications in Project Management and proficient in project management tools
- Experience in working on projects using the AGILE framework
- Those with ERP or systems implementation experience will be preferred
- A broad knowledge of software and programming tools
- Functional knowledge of Finance/FP&A or procurement processes
- Fluent in written and spoken English and ability to converse in French will be a plus
- Comfortable to work in a multi-cultural environment and with all relevant stakeholders at all levels
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] quoting reference HR2.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.