MBA Programme Management Assistant
Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 14 December 2020
Deadline: 29 January 2021
MBA Programme Management Assistant, Degree Programmes
Full-time – Permanent –Singapore Campus
Reporting to the Academic Administration Manager, you will support the MBA programme, handling various administrative tasks autonomously or in collaboration with Academic Administration. You will assist the Academic Manager and collaborate with the Academics team in activities such as MBA registrar matters, exam logistics, office admin in terms of supplies and archiving of graded paper, etc. As this is a service-oriented role, you would need to project a positive image of the MBA Programme Management to make students feel at ease.
In addition, you may also be required to work with Student Life team in activities such as welcoming new students, campus tours, graduation etc.
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and qualities:
- Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 year in a client facing position
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Excellent planning, organisational skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Good knowledge of web navigation, and EventBrite
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong sense of customer orientation
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to the Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected] quoting reference HR5 in the subject line.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified