Department: Executive Education
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 03 May 2021
Deadline: 23 May 2021
Programme Coordinator - Executive Education
Full-time – Permanent – Singapore
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
We currently have a vacancy for a new Programme Coordinator within our Executive Education department. This is a full-time and permanent position to be based at our Singapore campus in one-north. The Programme Coordinator is responsible for the logistical and administrative coordination of all INSEAD Programmes and helps coordinate public relations with customers and participants.
- Ensure the smooth logistical and administrative coordination of the programme for which he/she has responsibility and provides a service of irreproachable quality to customers/participants.
- Work in close liaison with the programme director and members of the faculty in order to obtain all the necessary information to organize the teaching and the administrative preparation of a programme.
- Seek the cooperation of different operational departments at INSEAD to ensure smooth deliver of programme. He/she is responsible for the good performance of services carried out by these internal suppliers.
- Negotiate and manage all relationships with internal & external suppliers in order to meet deadlines and deliver a high quality customer experience in the customer journey.
- Perform an important public relations role representing INSEAD with customers/participants through the daily presence and assistance as well as at social events (cocktails, dinners, outings, visits, etc).
- Perform an important role in terms of listening to and gathering the feedback from participants on the programme’s progress/content. He/she must demonstrate discernment in rapidly passing on the information to faculty and those responsible in Executive Education Department.
- Anticipate possible organisational and logistical problems.
- Demonstrate a good sense of organisation since he/she must manage the current programme at the same time as preparing for subsequent one(s).
- Monitor and respect the assigned programme budgets.
- Providing a high level of customer service on a consistent basis.
- Being proactive when dealing with demands from clients and faculty as well as last minute requests while respecting all processes and procedures.
- Responsible and accountable to both clients and faculty for the complete process without having direct authority over any internal services nor visibility of their priorities.
- Managing the preparation, running and follow-up of several assigned programmes simultaneously which are structurally completely different.
- Working in a fast-paced environment which requires extensive flexibility and frequent travel in the region.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a demanding customer service role, such as hospitality.
- Prior education industry experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently in the region (Asia).
- Excellent command of computer tools such as MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Good experience in interpersonal relations.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize the most urgent of tasks.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter (in English) by e-mail to [email protected] quoting reference HR7.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.