Department: Degree Programmes & Curriculum
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: 28 November 2018
Deadline: 16 December 2018
We are excited to create a brand new INSEAD Degree Programme expected to launch in August 2020. The Master in Management (MiM) will welcome post-graduate, pre-experience candidates from around the world. In advance of welcoming the first students onto this new programme, we have an opportunity for a Programme Director to join our team (permanent position, full time basis).
The Programme Director will be the main point-of-contact in leading the strategy and building stakeholder engagement across the different degree programmes functions involved in the MiM. The Programme Director will also be responsible for managing a small operations team, with one team member expected to join in 2020, and further team members to join as the programme grows. In the first 3 years, s/he will be expected to grow the class to around 80-100 students.
Prior to launch, the Programme Director will work simultaneously on finalising the non-academic aspects of programme design, supporting the recruitment of MiM team members across stakeholder departments and partnering with marketing and recruitment to engage students and determine the admissions processes. The Programme Director will also work closely with two career development professionals responsible for career coaching, education, and employer engagement. S/he will become the internal and external ambassador for the Master in Management.
The successful candidate should have the following profile:
- Strong programme management experience and proven record of creating seamless collaboration and engagement across diverse teams
- Comfortable with the ambiguity and flexibility of leading and championing a start-up project within a large organisation.
- Educated to at least Master degree level, with preference for an MBA or MiM from a world-class Business School
- Extensive leadership experience in higher education with specific experience managing teams and working with international higher education students
- Vast experience in leading a global MiM or very similar programme with a global target audience of post-graduate, pre-experience students
- Knowledge of marketing, recruitment and admissions processes
- Proficient in process and operations management and experienced in delivery of world-class customer service
- Fluency with spoken and written English, some proficiency in French would be a distinct advantage
- Very good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- International experience combined with a global mind-set is a distinct asset
This role is based in Fontainebleau, though holds global responsibility with a significant amount of overseas travel. The MiM class will spend around 6 months of their 10-month programme on the Fontainebleau campus and around 4 months in Singapore, with shorter modules taking place in San Francisco, Abu Dhabi and/or China and career fairs in various cities around the globe.
If you are interested in this position,
please send your resume and cover letter (in English)
to Talent Acquisition Europe at email@example.com.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid working papers are mandatory.