Department: Executive Education
Location: Europe Campus
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at email@example.com
Posted on: 19 April 2019
Deadline: 17 May 2019
Two positions as “Programme Coordinator” (permanent, full time positions) are available in the Operations team within the Executive Education Department. The job-holder will be responsible for organizing seminars for a wide-range of multinational companies in a diverse and stimulating environment.
The job-holder will play a pivotal role with the various stakeholders (Programme Director, relevant faculty members, clients, internal and external providers) to ensure the smooth running of programme administration and logistics at an optimum level.
With an international mindset and an aptitude for customer service, he/she will have an important public relations role representing the Executive Education Department and INSEAD as a whole externally and internally and he/she will thus contribute to the Institute’s mission and values.
With at least 3 years work experience in a similar role, you should:
- Be bilingual in English and French with excellent written and oral communication skills in both languages (other languages an asset)
- Communicate with diplomacy and sensitivity to diverse cultural backgrounds
- Be good at public speaking
- Have excellent planning and organizing skills by anticipating and taking initiatives within a time frame but with a high developed sense of achievement
- Be comfortable and flexible in a challenging and ever changing environment
- Self-driven with a high level of autonomy and a team player simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and set priorities
- Be pro-active and demonstrate creative, innovative and service-oriented approaches to problem solving
- Have strong MS Offce Skills
- Be available to travel internationally
If you are interested, please send
your cover letter and Curriculum Vitae in english
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and valid working papers are mandatory.