Department: Executive Education
Location: Europe Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]
Posted on: 11 May 2022
Deadline: 31 May 2022
INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas from around the world to educate leaders who transform business and society. As a mission-driven school, INSEAD focuses on three values: open, rigorous, and entrepreneurial. Founded on a commitment to innovation in management education, INSEAD was the first international business school, introduced the first one-year MBA, pioneered company specific executive education, and has developed a unique fully integrated multi-continent campus structure. Today, no more than 10% of the incoming MBA class comes from one country – we truly are the Business School for the World.
We are currently looking for Programme Coordinators to join our Executive Education department (EDP) in our Fontainebleau campus. These are full-time, permanent contracts.
The Programme Coordinator role is a highly visible position actively engaging and interacting with external corporate clients, programme participants, faculty, internal teams and external stakeholders, working constantly in a fast-paced, customer-driven service environment in EDP.
The role of the programme coordinator is to provide seamless organization of logistical coordination to support the successful delivery of all EDP programmes, which are delivered on-campus, virtually and off-campus. There are specific tasks with tight timelines to be managed and coordinated before programme, during programme and post programme.
During the pandemic, this role has rapidly evolved to focus on virtual delivery for about 90% of the portfolio of programmes. This has increased the need to be responsive, agile and adaptable to the ongoing changes arising from the conversion of face-to-face sessions to virtual sessions.
Post-pandemic virtual delivery and hybrid delivery models will form an integral part of the coordinators role.
Main tasks include:
- Client Relationship Management: The coordinator acts as primary contact, before, during and after the programme to help develop the programme specificities leading to greater client satisfaction and subsequent additional revenues from the same client
- Faculty Engagement Management: Engage closely with the faculty team, to finalise the programme schedule, consolidating all pedagogical and teaching requirements
- Virtual Programme Delivery: Use and understand a variety of technology platforms (Go-Live, Zoom, etc.) and to be comfortable working in a virtual setting and contributing towards the smooth running of virtual programmes
- Logistics: Ensure smooth programme delivery
- Communication and Feed-back: Actively listening to and analyzing participant and/or company contacts’ feedback on programme progress and content and relaying important information to programme directors, and EDP management
- Budget Responsibilities: The jobholder holds financial responsibilities by monitoring and respecting the assigned budget
- Knowledge Management: To ensure that all programmes consistently meet INSEAD’s standards, the jobholder must demonstrate a willingness to share valuable insights and information relevant to the specific programme
- Process Improvements and Innovation: The jobholder is to initiate actions and take ownership of projects to improve the efficiency of work, reduce costs and/or improve the quality of service, and contribute to developing processes / procedures on an ongoing basis with an aim to providing excellence and innovation in Executive Education
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English with excellent written and oral communication skills (other languages are an asset)
- Communicate with diplomacy and sensitivity to diverse cultural backgrounds
- Be good at public speaking
- Have excellent planning and organizing skills by anticipating and taking initiatives within a time frame but with a high developed sense of achievement
- Be comfortable and flexible in a challenging and ever changing environment
- Self-driven with a high level of autonomy and a team player simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and set priorities
- Be pro-active and demonstrate creative, innovative and service-oriented approaches to problem solving
- Have strong IT Skills
- Be available to travel internationally
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Talent Acquisition Europe at [email protected]