Department: Executive Education
Location: Asia Campus
Status: Non Manager
Contract: Permanent - Full Time
Contact: Talent Acquisition Specialist at [email protected]
Posted on: 07 January 2022
Deadline: 20 January 2022
As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, INSEAD brings together people, cultures and ideas to change lives and to transform organisations. A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore), Middle East (Abu Dhabi) and North America (San Francisco), INSEAD’s business education and research spans three continents.
INSEAD is currently looking for a Programme Coordinator to join our Executive Education Department. This is a permanent and full-time position that will be based at our Asia Campus in One-North, Singapore.
This Programme Coordinator role is a highly visible position actively engaging and interacting with external corporate clients, programme participants, faculty, internal teams and external stakeholders, working constantly in a fast-paced, customer-driven service environment in Executive Education (EDP).
The role of the Programme Coordinator is to provide seamless organization of logistical coordination to support and to ensure the successful delivery of all EDP programmes, which are delivered on-campus, virtually and off-campus primarily in the regional countries. There are specific tasks with tight timelines to be managed and coordinated before programme, during programme and post programme.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Plan and execute the programme logistics for the Executive Education Programmes and this includes working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery of the programmes. External stakeholders include corporate clients, programme participants etc while internal stakeholders include faculty team, IT, Finance etc.
- Coordinate and anticipate the appropriate delivery facilities needed to support specific activities.
- Engage closely with the faculty team, to finalise the programme schedule, consolidating all pedagogical and teaching requirements.
- Communicate and liaise closely with the corporate clients and programme participants, in this key role as a primary contact, before, during and after the programme to provide logistical advices and follow through with the implementation.
- Follow up with programme feedback compilation and dissemination in a timely manner for post-programme review between EDP and clients.
- Participate in internal projects aimed at improving processes, knowledge-sharing to improve work efficiencies and quality and being prudent about managing programme expenses.
- Providing a high level of customer service on a consistent basis.
- Being comfortable to manage virtual delivery for majority of programmes (e.g. on Zoom, Microsoft Teams etc), and is highly adaptable to changes arising from conversion of face-to-face sessions to virtual sessions.
- Being proactive when dealing with demands from clients and faculty as well as last minute requests while respecting all processes and procedures.
- Responsible and accountable to both clients and faculty for the complete process without having direct authority over any internal services nor visibility of their priorities.
- Managing the preparation, running and follow-up of several assigned programmes simultaneously which are structurally different.
- Working in a fast-paced environment which requires extensive flexibility in terms of work schedule as some programmes assigned may take place after office hours.
To be successful in this role, you should have
- Degree or Diploma in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a demanding customer service role, such as hospitality, or experience with handling corporate clients.
- Prior education industry experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and is comfortable to drive conversations in professional group setting.
- IT savvy, experience in using virtual meeting tools e.g. Zoom, Microsoft Teams etc and able to quickly pick up the use of new systems.
- Excellent command of computer tools such as MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Good experience in interpersonal relations.
- Meticulous, able to multitask and prioritize the most urgent of tasks.
- Able to work independently in a functional role, as well as part of a collaborative team.
- Willingness to travel in the region (Asia) when required.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] quoting reference HR6.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.